The Importance of Early Childhood Education is increasingly gaining prominence. It is being recognized and
valued by society at large. The formative years from 0 to 6 are the most significant years in a child’s life.
As these years help in cognitive and social development of a child to lay a strong foundation for smooth transition
to elementary school and future academic success.
Reggio Emilia (I) Foundation is dedicated and passionate about developing each child to become an independent,
creative and critical thinker , compassionate individual, self-disciplined explorer and above all a lifelong learner.
Our proven and successful Pre School model is now available for Franchise. Our experienced team is committed to
ensure your success by offering the optimum level of support.
- Site Selection
- Operational Hand holding
- Marketing /Branding
- Accounting /Audit/ Legal Advice
- Training of franchise, Teaching and Non-Teaching staff
ON GOING SUPPORT
- Regular audit by core team
- Franchise representative assigned to Franchisee
- Professional development Program
- Overall Curriculum Development & Programme oversight.
- Procurement of teaching aids
If you are a passionate individual and wishes to invest, this is an excellent opportunity to touch and influence
young minds to build their future.
We are looking for Female Entrepreneurs to partner with us, who
- Enjoy the company of young children
- Have a desire to be Independent
- Are people’s person
- Are customer service oriented
- Possess high morals and integrity
- With desirable academic standing
Having read the above, if you feel that
- You share our philosophy of Early Childhood Care and Education
- Have confidence in what the brand stands for.
- Believe that the franchise model suits you and your plans.
Then in that case, we will be most delighted to hand hold with you in building a successful
Please drop us an email at email@example.com